Personal Accident Insurance Summary
This insurance is only valid for jumps in the UK at BPA approved locations
About your Insurance
The following is a summary of the benefits available under the single jump.
Compensation payable in respect of Accident:
- Death £100,000
- Permanent Total Loss of Sight of One or Both Eyes Up to £100,000
- Loss of One or More Limbs Up to £100,000
- Permanent Total Disablement Up to £100,000
- Temporary Total Disablement Up to £300 per week
(excluding first 7 days)
- Charter of Air Ambulance Up to £1,000
- Baggage and Personal Effects Up to £500
- Personal Money Up to £100
- Personal Liability Up to £1,000,000
This product meets the demands and needs of those who wish to ensure that they are covered for personal accident in the course of making their parachute jump in accordance with the terms defined in the insurance summary below. No personal recommendation has been made in respect of this insurance.
How much does it cost
Insurance cost is just £29.75 for single jumps *
* including insurance premium tax (12% of premium) and administration fee
How To Book
Click here to fill out our simple online booking form
For a full copy of the key facts about our services, insurance summary and a breakdown of costs we recommend you read the documents below.
Should you require clarification then please contact us on 020 7424 5522.
Our Terms of Business (PDF)
Key Facts Insurance Summary (PDF)
Insurance Certificate Document (PDF)